Friday, March 11, 2011

Pebble Beach, Again



I got an e-mail from dear friends of ours last night. Peter and Julian have had many of wonderful rounds of golf together, and Julian's wife Tarra and I have enjoyed watching. Today is Julian's 50th birthday, and he had a dream for some years to play Pebble Beach to celebrate. His plan, his wife said, had always been to have Peter play that special round at that special place with him. Tarra said last night that he was going to get a birdie in Peter's honor.



The wonderful fact is that he did, on the sixth hole. Julian, I wouldn't be surprised if Peter was down there with you anyway. He got me that hat at the Open, you remember.....


1 comment:

  1. How amazing....and I remember the hat from the Open! Love and God can do wonderful things. What a great story.
    Don't ever be surprised by the power of LOVE

    ReplyDelete